Do you have a birthday party, baby shower, educational meeting or other Burlington activity that needs space and facilities?
The Burlington Presbyterian Church offers, as a community service, evening and weekend rentals of its Fellowship Hall at low cost for social events such as birthday parties, activity classes, group meetings, and other social gatherings. Room usage is limited to the hall of 28 feet by 48 feet in size. There is a kitchen adjacent to the hall with a stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, and sink. Tables and chairs are available as part of the hall rental. Smoking is not permitted in the building at any time, and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the church building or on the property. A minimum advance notice of one week is required.
Rental of the hall requires:
- Payment of a $250 usage fee.
- A $100 cleaning deposit prior to the event.
- A completed and signed Church Usage Agreement Burlington Presbyterian Church Hall Rental Agreement.
- A submission of a Temporary Food Permit Application to the Town of Burlington Board of Health by the event organizer if the event includes the serving of food.
- The cleaning deposit will be returned if the facilities are returned to their original condition after use.
To determine availability, email a request with the specific purpose of the social event along with a name, phone number, and best time to call to BurlPres@aol.com. A church trustee will contact you regarding your request. Note that hall rental is subject to the discretion and approval of the church Trustees.