Page updated 26 May 2021
UPDATE May 26, 2021: Covid-19 guidelines from the CDC and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts are currently evolving. Regarding the use of our facilities, the health and safety of our members, friends and guests are our highest priority. As we anticipate a return to normal operations, we are still closed and planning reopening our facilities this fall. Until then we are not offering rentals of our Fellowship Hall for private functions. If you have questions regarding the use of our facilities, please contact us by email email@example.com or by phone 781. 272.9190.
Renting Our Fellowship Hall
Do you have a birthday party, baby shower, educational meeting or other activity in Burlington that needs space and facilities?
As a community service, the Presbyterian Church in Burlington offers evening and weekend rental of our Fellowship Hall at a reasonable cost for private or public events such as birthday parties, activity classes, group meetings, and other gatherings. Room use is limited to the Fellowship Hall, which measures 28 by 48 feet in size. There is a kitchen adjacent to the hall with a stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, and sink. Tables and chairs are available as part of the hall rental. Smoking is not permitted in the building at any time, and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the church building or on the property. A minimum advance notice of one week is required.
- A $300 fee for the first 5 hours, then $25 per hour thereafter. No rentals beyond 11 pm.
- A $100 cleaning deposit prior to the event.
- A completed, signed Building/Facility Use Agreement with Addendum and Attachments.
- The cleaning deposit will be returned if the facilities are returned to their original condition after use.
To determine availability, email a request with the specific purpose of the social event along with a name, phone number, and best time to call to firstname.lastname@example.org. A church trustee will contact you regarding your request. Hall rental is subject to the discretion and approval of the church Trustees.
Church Rental Documents
You can access our church rental documents using these links:
- Building/Facility Use Agreement
(Includes “Attachment A”)
- Building/Facility Use Agreement – Attachment B
(Building Use Guidelines)
- Building/Facility Use Agreement – Covid-19 Addendum
- Town of Burlington Temporary Food Application